We are making India’s e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
- India’s eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
- If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
- High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next-day.
- We’re a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
- Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
- Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimums
- Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital and Emles Venture Partner
About the Role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up’ and looking for a transformational finance analyst to capitalize on the huge demand for our offering.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our finance team to strategically analyse the P&L of our various fulfillment centers.
- Translate data (from multiple sources and datasets) into information by analysis and give constructive recommendations for improvements based on performance.
- Work closely with operations teams for data validation and operational metrics reporting
- Interactively manage and enhance a suite of analysis templates as well as generate new templates upon demand and business needs
- Provide support in external audit requirements.
- Provide support on ad-hoc projects upon request,
- Provide oversight and recommendations for process, system and control improvements, automation, consistency and standardization.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Finance Analyst
- The person must also be driven to continuously identify and implement improvements to processes, analytics and metrics.
- Working knowledge of GAAP (including accruals, account reconciliations, and capitalization versus operating expenses)