Frontend Developer – ReactJS
WareIQ’s mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India.
We’re backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors, who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses.
We are setting up our core tech team and hiring exciting tech talent to build a modern fulfillment platform built for speed.
We expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. We have a culture of fast-paced development and delivery. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle interesting problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 1+ years of professional front-end development experience
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
- Strong experience with React JS
- Experience in state management libraries like Redux
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development
- Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
- Strong UX design skills
- Experience building scalable, distributed, front-end experiences
- Experience in WordPress development