WareIQ’s mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in IndiaWe’re backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses. We are setting up our core tech team, and looking to hire exciting tech talent to build a modern fulfillment platform built for speed. We expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. We have a culture of fast-paced development, and delivery. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle interesting problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
- Perform usability, functional, regression test, system testing and performance test.
- Execute and update test cases and scenarios.
- Evaluate and test software bug fixes, extensions, and features.
- Develop and execute functional and performance automation scripts.
- Own end to end testing environment and test data using various tools such as Jenkins & Git.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Day-to-day working knowledge of integration test frameworks and strong scripting experience with Python.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Working knowledge in AWS is a plus
Python, PostgreSQL, Flask, Celery, Docker