Sales Development Representative
WareIQ is a Y-Combinator backed eCommerce fulfillment company growing at a fast pace, and is looking for Sales Development talent to maintain its high growth rate.
eCommerce is booming in India with many online brands scaling on their own website and marketplaces. Supply Chain has been a big bottleneck for eCommerce brands in India which WareIQ looks to solve by offering Amazon-prime logistics services.
It is rare in a sales career to sell something that is a necessity and being part of an offering with deep adoption.
WareIQ’s mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India
We are backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses.
- Guide new business by identifying, researching, and qualifying new opportunities weekly
- Prospect a prospect pipeline via a high volume of outbound cold calls, emails, and social selling
- Identify client needs through assessing their current fulfillment methods and use discretionary judgment to determine if they are a fit for our business model.
- Make recommendations to management from merchants who do not fit the box
- Achieving daily activity requirements through outbound merchant contact and accurately track merchant interactions and information in the designated tracking system.
- Work with Founders to strategize more effective prospecting methods
- Consistently exceed the monthly and annual quota
- High tenacity to help a young startup reach its ambitious goals
- Highly coachable
- Ability to self evaluate what is working, and what’s not and quickly iterate
- High personal ethics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- At least 3 – 10 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work