UI/UX Designer – Intern
WareIQ’s mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India
We’re backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses.
As a Design Intern, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as layout, typography, iconography, color, space, and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise, and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully use our products.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Preparing and presenting designs, wireframes, and prototypes to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Developing interaction flows, UI mockups, and low-fidelity prototypes
- Developing an understanding of the end-users through secondary and primary research.
- Conduct testing of applications, websites, and software to assess user experience
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Creating templates for digital marketing
- Highly proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma or any similar design tools
- Awareness of interaction design principles, guidelines and keep usability in mind while creating visual designs
- Strong abstract thinker, passion for pixels
- Ability to work in a high rapid environment
- Attention to detail and expertise in typography and color theory