6 reasons to grow your business with WareIQ
WareIQ is an end-to-end solution for e-commerce fulfilment that allows you to ship 90% of your orders across India within 2 days – just like Amazon.
Today, the coronavirus pandemic has further accelerated the already growing e-commerce economy, and customer demand is only expected to rise. The growing demand has led to supply chain management becoming more complex than ever before. However, what hasn’t changed is the customer’s expectation for fast, Amazon-like, delivery. Customers don’t want to wait for orders to reach them within 5-15 working days, instead of by default, they end up comparing all shipping options to Amazon and expect their orders to reach them within 2 working days. Evidently, e-commerce stores that don’t offer this will lose customers to Amazon. To survive and remain competitive e-commerce businesses have to ‘deliver’ on this expectation.
WareIQ’s technology prioritises speed and scale to give you complete control over your logistics and offer Amazon-like delivery to your customers. WareIQ unifies all your logistics operations into one platform so you can manage everything in one place – from inventory, orders, and warehousing, to shipping, delivery, and returns. No more wasted resources and fragmented data from a hundred different tools.
Here are six ways we help e-commerce & DTC brands ace their logistics game:
- Faster reach & reduced delivery times: WareIQ allows you to reach a larger audience in a shorter period of time with storage facilities spread across India and closer to your demand centres. Our smart inventory placement ensures that your demand centres are well-stocked and enables efficient & prompt delivery. As per reports, 61% of consumers are willing to pay more for 1-day shipping speed and 40% of customers prefer to shop from stores that offer 2-day shipping. We help you evolve from a 5-15 day delivery system to the same day/next day Amazon-like delivery system and are already helping 100+ other brands in India to do so.
- Reduced overhead costs: WareIQ’s customers save resources that are typically spent on establishing infrastructure. We offer you the flexibility to store inventory in several or one fulfilment centres as per your business needs. Our team’s expertise in logistics and our extensive warehousing network across India enables greater influence during negotiations, resulting in volume discounts for our clients.
- Expert support: Given the vastness of the logistics involved we provide the expertise needed to improve and advance your supply chain for India’s ever-changing-commerce environment. It is difficult to foresee and accommodate internal expertise required across functions and geographical regions – that’s where we come in. Our teams support your day-to-day on-ground operations along with other requirements such as transport documentation, import and export licenses, compliances and economic regulations.
- Rich insights: WareIQ’s tech platform leverages real-time data to enable your organisation to predict demand. With this data, you can make wise data-driven decisions promptly thereby reducing costly delays and enabling supply chain efficiencies frequently.
- Scalability: When there is a surge in demand, your enterprise can upscale quickly, similarly, in case of a slack, downscaling is effortless. Our pay-as-you-go model allows simplified and flexible scalability. There are no redundant investments or under-utilised resources. With the world evolving as it is, scalability has proved itself to be the make or break factor to a large number of e-commerce businesses.
- Improved customer satisfaction: As discussed earlier, the success of your e-commerce business not only depends on your product quality but also on the time it takes to reach your customer. With WareIQ’s real-time data and prompt response times, you can ensure timely deliveries and greater brand reliability. This translates to satisfied customers — the most crucial success metric for DTC brands in a competitive space like India.
WareIQ is trusted by leaders across industries. From brands like Kama Ayurveda, Wingreens Farms, Sangeetha Mobiles to Timios and Organic Riots – they all use our technology which is backed by investors such as YCombinator and Funders Club.
We not only help you reduce your logistic costs but also your delivery timelines – this could be the game-changer your business needs! Today, over 100 brands have taken charge of their logistics & fulfilment with WareIQ to unlock tremendous value in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction. Learn more about our platform here.
If you are ready to offer the benefits of Amazon-like 2 day delivery to your customers – Get in touch with us.