Control Tower Director
We are making India’s e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon prime like logistics. Modern eCommerce consumers want the same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
- India’s eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
- If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
- High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next-day.
- We’re a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
- Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
- Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimums
- Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital and Emles Venture Partner
Job Responsibilities :
- Exhibit deep domain knowledge of Control Tower in order to set up a planning and control tower function
- Lead Control Tower Operations and monitor fleet operations (in-house, outsourced/vendors)
- Drive efficiency + cost improvement projects
- Develop and drive continuous improvement initiatives to benefit both customers and the company
- Warehouse & Distribution Center Operations (Warehouse, Warehouse Shipping & Receiving, Distribution Center, Distribution Inbound/Outbound, Materials Handling, etc.)
- Define parameters that will be considered for planning; define critical control points, metrics and the action plan, given it’s a partner based network
- 5+ years of proven experience in control operations
- Ability to develop, articulate, and execute strategy
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic Start-up organization
- Prior experience working in a start-up is a bonus.