Enabling 3x accelerated sales and faster deliveries at lower logistics cost for Blissclub in 1 year
in 2nd year of operations
average delivery timelines
average cost per shipment
Blissclub is a community-first brand crafting technical apparel for #WomenWhoMove. The brand’s mission is to spread happiness through movement. It is a female-founded company, set out to design activewear specifically for the women of India. Blissclub craft our products with the utmost intent, thought and love.
Headquartered out of Bengaluru, Blissclub is one of the fastest-growing brands in the apparel category in India, currently.
Blissclub started its operations recently in 2020. This meant they needed immediate access to a robust logistics infrastructure to enable rapid growth in their 0-1 journey while maintaining a highly positive NPS, which has been their central focal point since inception. This required ready access to asset-light fulfillment and shipping infrastructure which allowed them to unlock faster deliveries at scale across the country and channels.
In summary, these were the following challenges they were facing:
- Since Blissclub was just beginning its journey in 2020, having access to a scalable supply chain infrastructure was the biggest obstacle in its way of growth & expansion support sales across multiple channels and locations
- Given the nascent stage, Blissclub was in, an asset-light logistics network was the need of the hour for the brand, so that capital was not blocked for inventory & operations, and was available for more growth-focused business initiatives; Hence, cost-effective logistics solution to take care of its operations (fulfillment and shipping) in an end-to-end fashion was required
- Blissclub prides itself in creating delightful customers for its clients through personalization & packaging. Having a partner which focuses equally on designing a delightful customer experience was critical.
- Optimize inventory to ensure overall product availability was high and the cost of holding inventory was lower, so as to ensure a high ROI on their inventory expenditure
- Seamless management of returns and exchanges
WareIQ partnered with Blissclub and provided the brand access to its full-stack fulfillment solution, which included the following:
- WareIQ’s smart fulfillment platform that integrates and operates across multiple sales channels in just a few clicks
- Managing, monitoring, and analyzing over 400+ SKUs periodically using AI-powered inventory optimization tool to ensure faster-moving SKUs are always in stock so as to never lose out on sales, maximize revenue and ensure lower overall inventory holding cost
- A flexible pan-India fulfillment network which allowed the brand to open 2 new warehouses in new locations easily and store their inventory closer to customers and facilitate faster deliveries at lower costs by improving their regional share of shipments by more than 30%
- WareIQ also supported Blissclub’s B2B operations and expansion into the retail channel by feeding in the inventory as and when required
- WareIQ’s seller enablement and support team also enabled Blissclub to get rapidly onboarded onto new marketplaces and kickstart operations in a seamless fashion
- WareIQ’s seller enablement and support team also enabled Blissclub to process returns and exchanges across channels in a centralized and simplified fashion, ensuring all claims were duly filed and submitted
- Our capable operations team ensured seamless reinventorization and refurbishment of returned items
- WareIQ’s skilled operations teams also enabled the brand to personalize their orders with branded packaging, marketing inserts, thank you notes etc. leading to a highly positive aggregate NPS
WareIQ has been the trusted fulfillment partner for Blissclub since its inception. During this time, our full-stack fulfillment capabilities have helped the brand by:
- Improving the overall share of regional shipments by more than 30%, especially in Maharastra (one of their leading demand centers)
- 20%+ shorter delivery timeline
- ~10% reduction in cost per shipment
- Expand their operations to more than 4+ new channels in order to accelerate their online sales by 3 times
- Supporting logistics in a manner that led to 11x+ growth in order volume in the first 10 months
- Expanding its presence onto 4+ new marketplaces in the first year
- Simplifying personalized packaging for orders in order to delight the end customers and generate a positive NPS
WareIQ also offers a centralised tech platform for your entire eCommerce operations
- ML-based prediction engine for efficient warehouse network design & smart inventory placement
- A centralised platform for core fulfilment & shipping operations
- Integrated Shipping apps to offer transparent ETAs, branded tracking experience, RTO risk insurance, NDR control etc.
Today, over 300 brands like Justherbs, Wingreens, Kama Ayurveda, Flatheads etc. in India have taken charge of their logistics & fulfilment with WareIQ to unlock tremendous value in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.