- Case Studies
- Making Logistics Easy for Heavy Gym Equipment Star...
Making Logistics Easy for Heavy Gym Equipment Startup – Flexnest – and Helping Them Grow Their Order Volume by More Than 10x in Just 8 Months
in monthly order volume in just 8 months
reduction in Return-to-Origin (RTO) order volume
reduction in average shipping timeline from 7 days to 2.65 days
Founded in 2020, Flexnest is a Gurugram-based fitness startup that offers premium smart and non-smart fitness equipment for home use. The startup integrates its smart equipment with content solutions to enable people to work out in groups, via online classes. Flexnest currently has over 15 products on its website and on Amazon.in, as well as a mobile app where users can track their body vitals, as well as do group or individual workouts.
- Flexnest was looking to expand its operations & boost its business growth, however, due to the lack of a nationwide fulfillment network it was not able to grow its presence in other prominent demand centers
- Since the brand dealt with heavy equipment, it needed a capable operations team that could handle such heavy loads adeptly and ensure there were no delays & other issues in the pickups
- Furthermore, the brand required the provision for the creation of a single AWB for Multi Parcel Shipment (MPS) so that multiple products could be shipped as a single delivery to the customers
- Since most of the products that the brand possesses are heavy gym equipment, which can make handling difficult, damage to the products during operations and shipping was a concern
WareIQ has been instrumental in setting up robust operations for Flexnest, by helping the brand with the following:
- Pan-India Fulfillment Network: WareIQ has 20 active warehouses across India where Flexnest was able to store their products and take advantage of best-in-class heavy parcel management
- Damage-free Shipping: Reduced the chances of parcel damage and delays by storing products closer to customers. When heavy parcels are shipped pan-India from one location, it has a higher risk of damage due to exchange at multiple delivery hubs
- Multi Parcel Shipment (MPS): WareIQ Shipping Platform allowed the Flexnest team to create parent and child AWBs with ease, leading to assured delivery of their multi-product shipment one delivery
- Assured on-time pick-ups of heavy parcels using WareIQ’s last-mile management services
With access to pan-India fulfillment network supported by an expert warehouse operations team provided, Flexnest was able to:
- 10x+ growth in monthly order volume in just 8 months
- 85%+ reduction in Return-to-Origin (RTO) volume
- 60%+ faster deliveries with the average shipping timeline reduced from 7 days to 2.65 days
WareIQ also offers a centralised tech platform for your entire eCommerce operations
- ML-based prediction engine for efficient warehouse network design & smart inventory placement
- A centralised platform for core fulfilment & shipping operations
- Integrated Shipping apps to offer transparent ETAs, branded tracking experience, RTO risk insurance, NDR control etc.
Today, over 300 brands like Justherbs, Wingreens, Kama Ayurveda, Flatheads etc. in India have taken charge of their logistics & fulfilment with WareIQ to unlock tremendous value in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.