Setting up a flexible & scalable supply chain infrastructure for Nasher Miles which has supported 13x+ growth in orders in 2 years
in monthly order volume in 2 years
in shipping cost per order
Boosted conversion rate
on their online D2C website
About Nasher Miles
Nasher Miles is a contemporary travel company. It produces and markets a variety of hard-side and soft-side luggage, backpacks, and duffle bags. The brand is a new-age digital-first brand, committed to making travel easy, efficient, and tasteful for you. It is led by individuals who come from diverse backgrounds with one thing in common – their love for travel. The brand hopes to eliminate the monotonous look every bag carries through the power of innovation. The brand aims to break the clutter and lead the creation bags designed and engineered to set the customer apart.
- Nasher Miles was looking to expand its fulfillment network to service more demand centers with faster deliveries, but the expansion would lead to consumption of a high amount of capital.
- Despite a great response to digital marketing and product appeal, Nasher Miles was unable to generate more sales from its own website, owing to the lack of transparency and speed in shipping timelines. Its website visitors were moving to Amazon’s website & placing an order since Amazon always showed 2-day/next-day delivery on its site.
WareIQ has been the preferred fulfillment partner of Nasher Miles for the past 2 years now. The partnership has been able to provide the brand with the following benefits:
- WareIQ onboarded Nashermiles to its fulfillment platform connecting 4 warehouses in proximity to its demand centers enabling faster deliveries in multiple locations at cheaper costs
- WareIQ also provided Prime-like shipping badges on the product page with the call out – “Place your order before 2PM, and get it delivered by tomorrow 9PM” – leading to higher online conversions
- WareIQ team also helped the brand kickstart and expand its presence onto marketplaces such as Myntra and Flipkart.
WareIQ’s flexible fulfillment solution which includes a nationwide fulfillment and shipping network, and a smart fulfillment platform with access to productivity and utility applications such as Shipping Badges and network & inventory optimization capabilities, allowed Nasher Miles to:
- Grow monthly order volume by 13X in 2 years
- Reduce shipping cost per order by 75%
- Significantly drive down customer churn from their website
WareIQ also offers a centralised tech platform for your entire eCommerce operations
- ML-based prediction engine for efficient warehouse network design & smart inventory placement
- A centralised platform for core fulfilment & shipping operations
- Integrated Shipping apps to offer transparent ETAs, branded tracking experience, RTO risk insurance, NDR control etc.
Today, over 300 brands like Justherbs, Wingreens, Kama Ayurveda, Flatheads etc. in India have taken charge of their logistics & fulfilment with WareIQ to unlock tremendous value in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.