in monthly order volume in just 6 months
in average return volume in Q4 2021
new sales channels added
TCNS Clothing Co. Limited is India’s leading women’s branded apparel company, operating under three brands W, Aurelia & Wishful. The company has a wide portfolio of women’s branded apparel, footwear, cosmetics and accessories. It has a dominant presence in the market across multiple offline stores, online brand stores and leading marketplaces.
- The brand is present across multiple sales channels. Managing each channel, with its own set of compliances and peaks during sales seasons is very complex, especially for a market leader like TCNS.
- Customer delight governed by the quality of post-purchase experience, returns & exchanges management etc. is a big concern in high-end fashion
- Increasing RU is critical in fashion for brand success, however executing this is complex due to factors such as warehouse selection, inventory placement etc.
- WareIQ’s merchant platform, which directly connects with all D2C platforms & marketplaces, centralizing order data in a single place & allowing TCNS to expand its outreach through new marketplaces like Myntra, AJIO, Flipkart etc.
- WareIQ also onboarded TCNS onto its on-demand pan-India fulfillment network and managed warehouse operations for 2 critical zones
- WareIQ’s skilled warehouse ops team enabled a smooth returns & exchanges process for TCNS, enabling a delightful post-ship experience for customers
With access to pan-India fulfillment network supported by an expert warehouse operations team provided, TCNS Clothing was able to:
- 6x+ growth in monthly order volume in just 6 months
- 50% decrease in average return volume between the beginning & end of Q4 2021
- 5+ new marketplaces added to TCNS’ sales channels
WareIQ also offers a centralised tech platform for your entire eCommerce operations
- ML-based prediction engine for efficient warehouse network design & smart inventory placement
- A centralised platform for core fulfilment & shipping operations
- Integrated Shipping apps to offer transparent ETAs, branded tracking experience, RTO risk insurance, NDR control etc.
Today, over 300 brands like Justherbs, Wingreens, Kama Ayurveda, Flatheads etc. in India have taken charge of their logistics & fulfilment with WareIQ to unlock tremendous value in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.