WareIQ Wallet Update: New ‘Hold’ Feature
Introducing the New Hold Feature to WareIQ Wallet
We are excited to announce a new update to our WareIQ Wallet that will be effective from Monday, March 6, 2023. This update introduces a Hold Feature that aims to make our wallet functionality more transparent and enhance the overall experience for our valued customers.
Here are the key details of this update:
- Hold Amount Reservation: When an order is marked as ‘Ready to Ship’, a hold amount will be reserved from the main wallet. This hold amount will be used to settle the shipping charges when the order is delivered, instead of using the amount from the main wallet.
- Refund for Cancelled Orders: If an order is cancelled after reaching the ‘Ready to Ship’ status, the hold wallet amount will be refunded back to the main wallet.
- Hold Amount Calculation: The hold amount will be calculated based on the product dimensions and shipping zone mentioned in the order, ensuring accurate charges are applied.
- Additional Charges for RTO Orders: In case of Return to Origin (RTO) orders, when the order status changes to ‘RTO’, additional return charges will be updated against the original hold amount.
- Shipping Charges Updates: Any shipping charges updates arising from weight disputes after order delivery will be adjusted in the main wallet as incremental charges when confirmed later.
Please note that the hold wallet charges will now be visible along with the primary wallet charges in the passbook.
We believe that these updates will enhance the transparency and efficiency of our wallet functionality, providing a seamless experience for our customers.