Helping The Sleep Company expand its operations, leading to a 6x+ growth in monthly order volume in just under a year
in monthly order volume in just under a year
2 new warehouses
opened in North & East zones
4 new marketplaces
added to sales channel portfolio
About The Sleep Company
Founded in 2019, The Sleep Company is a Mumbai-based sleep-tech startup that aims to provide answers to all its customers’ sleep woes by connecting with them and customizing their products to fulfill their individual precise requirements. It is focused on primarily providing mattresses that intelligently adapt to the body shape and thus ultimately reduce back pain and ensure most comfortable sleep all night.
Recently, the company raised $21.3 million in a fresh round of funding.
- With a lack of access to a nationwide asset-light fulfillment network, The Sleep Company was unable to grow its presence in other prominent demand centers
- The brand deals with heavy loads mostly, which led to order delays and pickup issues
- Furthermore, the brand required the provision of creating a single AWB for Multi Parcel Shipment (MPS) so that multiple products could be shipped as a single delivery to the customers
- Product damage was another issue that the brand was facing since most of the loads that were to be handled were heavy but soft and delicate mattresses
With WareIQ’s full-stack fulfillment solution, The Sleep Company got access to the following:
- Pan-India Fulfillment Network: WareIQ provided access to a pan-India network of on-demand warehouses where The Sleep Company was able to store their products and take advantage of best-in-class heavy parcel management
- Single AWB for Multi Parcel Shipment (MPS): WareIQ Smart Fulfillment Platform allowed The Sleep Company to create parent and child AWBs with ease, leading to assured delivery of their multi-product shipment on delivery
- Damage-free Shipping: When heavy parcels are shipped pan-India from one location, it has a higher risk of damage due to exchange at multiple delivery hubs. WareIQ stored products closer to customers and thus reduced the chances of parcel damage and delays.
- Assured on-time pick-ups of heavy items such as mattresses using WareIQ’s last mile management services
With access to WareIQ’s flexible fulfillment network, expert warehouse operations team, and smart fulfillment platform integrated with top D2C and marketplace channels, and courier partners, The Sleep Company was able to overcome its major logistical challenges and achieve the following:
- 6x+ growth in monthly order volume in just under a year
- Expansion into North and East zones by quick opening up of 2 new warehouses
- 4 new marketplaces were added to the sales channels portfolio through easy integration with WareIQ smart fulfillment platform
- Minimization of shipment damages, delays, and pickup issues
WareIQ also offers a centralised tech platform for your entire eCommerce operations
- ML-based prediction engine for efficient warehouse network design & smart inventory placement
- A centralised platform for core fulfilment & shipping operations
- Integrated Shipping apps to offer transparent ETAs, branded tracking experience, RTO risk insurance, NDR control etc.
Today, over 300 brands like Justherbs, Wingreens, Kama Ayurveda, Flatheads etc. in India have taken charge of their logistics & fulfilment with WareIQ to unlock tremendous value in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.