- Case Studies
- Accelerating sales and simplifying multi-channel m...
Accelerating sales and simplifying multi-channel marketplace management to unlock 3x online revenue at lower logistics costs for Lotus Herbals
3x online sales
in just 1 year
average cost per shipment
1 day shorter
average delivery timeline
About Lotus Herbals
Lotus Herbals is an Indian brand that specializes in herbal and natural cosmetic products. The company was founded 25 years ago with a goal to provide natural beauty solutions to everyone. Over the years, Lotus Herbals has become one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of herbal and natural cosmetic products in India. In addition to its offline presence, Lotus Herbals has also established a strong online presence through its eCommerce business. The brand is committed to delivering a premium online shopping experience to its customers with accurate and fast deliveries.
Lotus Herbals wanted to replicate their offline success for their eCommerce business and scale it rapidly across multiple sales channels.
For this, they were looking to get ready access to:
- A robust network of warehouses to store their inventory at desired locations easily
- Quickly connect with various channels (own website and marketplaces) to process orders seamlessly
- Enable faster deliveries while optimizing the cost per shipment
- Maintain a low returns volume as the cost of returns erodes margins
- Easily manage operations across various marketplaces without any SLA breaches which lead to sales loss due to account suspension or deactivation
With WareIQ’s full-stack fulfillment solution, Lotus Herbals was able to easily get access to the following:
- Ready access to a pan-India network of on-demand fulfillment centers, including temperature-controlled warehouses for their products, which allowed them to store their inventory at desired locations without significant upfront capex investment and expand to 2 new locations easily at the most opportune time
- WareIQ Smart Fulfillment Platform that integrated with multiple sales channels (website and marketplaces) in only a few clicks and enabled order processing at lightning speed; it also helped the brand easily track and control operations with its analytics features and manage & track returns seamlessly
- With WareIQ’s shipping engine, integrated with national and regional courier partners covering 29,000+ pin codes, Lotus Brands were able to choose the right courier partner for each order in an automated fashion and optimize cost and speed
- With our intelligent AI algorithms for inventory optimization and placement, Lotus Herbals was able to place the right SKU in the right volume at the right location and unlock faster deliveries at lower inventory-holding costs
- With WareIQ’s skilled operations team managing all critical fulfillment activities including order inwarding, order processing (packing to dispatch), returns and exchanges, etc. in a timely fashion, Lotus Herbals was able to maximize adherence to strict marketplace SLA stipulations in a hassle-free manner
- WareIQ’s seller enablement and support team simplified marketplace management for channels such as Amazon, Flipkart, Meesho etc. by handling catalog listing, inventory transfers, pricing implementation, execution of promotional offers etc. leading to higher revenue and quick scaling of business on marketplaces
WareIQ’s full-stack fulfillment solution helped Lotus Herbals rapidly set up and scale their new eCommerce business across various order channels with ease. It unlocked 3x sales for Lotus Herbals and improved the share of regional shipments by approximately 11 percentage points, leading to:
- 1 day of reduction in average delivery timelines, or approx. 1.3x faster deliveries
- 7.5% lower average cost per shipment
- 20 ppt reduction in returns
WareIQ also offers a centralised tech platform for your entire eCommerce operations
- ML-based prediction engine for efficient warehouse network design & smart inventory placement
- A centralised platform for core fulfilment & shipping operations
- Integrated Shipping apps to offer transparent ETAs, branded tracking experience, RTO risk insurance, NDR control etc.
Today, over 300 brands like Justherbs, Wingreens, Kama Ayurveda, Flatheads etc. in India have taken charge of their logistics & fulfilment with WareIQ to unlock tremendous value in terms of revenue and customer satisfaction.