Senior Software Engineer
WareIQ’s mission is simple: provide Amazon-grade logistics to online brands in India
We’re backed by reputed investors like Y Combinator, Funders Club, Soma Capital, Pioneer Fund & Emles Advisors who have a background in backing transformative tech businesses.
We are setting up our core tech team, and looking to hire exciting tech talent to build a modern fulfillment platform built for speed.
We expect you to solve real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our users. We have a culture of fast-paced development, and delivery. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle interesting problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment, join us!
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Good hands-on experience in Python Programming and restful service architecture in Python
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Very good understanding of Data structure & Algorithms
- Should have experience in Frameworks like Django/Flask
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Working knowledge in AWS is a plus
Python, PostgreSQL, Flask, Celery, Docker