iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Which is the Best Option for a Fulfillment Partner for eCommerce in 2023?
3PL fulfillment companies play a vastly important role in today’s eCommerce environment. It used to be the case that only the largest and most experienced companies had access to the latest technology and features, while smaller and medium-sized companies would be left behind. However, with the expansive growth of the fulfillment industry and eCommerce as a whole, every eCommerce retailer can get access to advanced technology and services that make it possible to give their customers a positive experience. Facilities such as ultra-fast delivery, order tracking, a nationwide physical distribution and fulfillment center network, eCommerce marketplace integrations, and inventory management have all become part and parcel of the type of services that 3PL companies provide.
This, in turn, allows sellers to provide a hassle-free delivery experience to their customers. In this blog, we will comprehensively go through some of the best options – iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ – and compare the companies themselves and their feature sets, and help you decide which one is the right option for you. Read along.
- Introduction to WareIQ
- Introduction to iThink Logistics
- Introduction to Shiprocket
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: 10 Primary Differences in Features and Services in 2023
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Core Offering
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Customer Onboarding Time
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Pricing
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Technological Features
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: App Store
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Services Offered
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Integrations
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Unique Selling Point (USP)
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Customised Packaging
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Cold Storage Facilities
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Feature Comparison Summary Table
- Conclusion: Why is WareIQ the Best Fulfillment Company Among iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ in 2023?
- iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: FAQs
Introduction to WareIQ
WareIQ is one of India’s fastest-growing eCommerce fulfillment companies and is based in Bangalore. Since its inception in 2019, its use of technology has been at the forefront of providing a vast array of eCommerce solutions.
In addition to the conventional suite of features that one usually expects from a 3PL company, such as a nationwide network of fulfillment centers, distribution facilities, order fulfillment, and last-mile delivery, the company also offers many additional features that add value to different areas, such as an app store, a custom WMS that can integrate with a variety of eCommerce selling platforms, an RTO Shield that protects retailers from the negative effects of returns, smart inventory placement recommendations and much more.
The company also does not impose any minimum order requirements so you can just choose and pay for the facilities that you need. Some of the reasons that make WareIQ a good choice are listed below:
- It offers a pan-India network of fulfillment centers and uses smart inventory placement to recommend the best locations based on proximity to areas of high demand and transport hubs. Additionally, they also provide a network of dark stores that aid in hyper-local fulfillment for fragile products such as food products, nutrients, organic ingredients, and more.
- It has no minimum order requirements, so you do not have to opt for every service in a bundle package if you do not need it. You can simply choose what you need and can always upgrade your plan in the future based on your company’s growth.
- It has partnered with more than 12 of the largest shipping companies in the country, which enables ultra-fast same-day and next-day delivery. The company will also automatically allocate the quickest and cheapest option for every order.
- It provides a custom WMS that can monitor and provide real-time updates to inventory and order data across multiple eCommerce selling platforms, such as Amazon, eBay, Flipkart, and more, as well as different fulfillment center locations through a centralized dashboard.
- It provides an app store with a simple and intuitive user interface and offers a vast catalog of simple-to-download apps that improves the productivity of different facets of your business, such as customer feedback generation, branded order tracking, and shipping badges to convey the delivery speed.
WareIQ, an eCommerce fulfillment company, empowers online brands with a superior-tech platform to compete with Amazon like service levels by bringing their average delivery timelines from 5-10 days to 1-2 days.
Introduction to iThink Logistics
iThink Logistics was founded in 2017, in Mumbai, Maharashtra and is currently headquartered there. It is primarily a shipping and logistics company.
One of its headline features is that it does not have any initial down payment or subscription charges, so it is pitched as a “free” shipping solution. However, once retailers start making use of their services, they will need to pay a fee accordingly. Like most shipping aggregators, its main services include consolidating multiple shipping companies together to help customers make a choice, automating multiple shipping processes, providing order tracking facilities and more.
Its current order volume is more than 25,000 orders a day and it offers international shipping in addition to domestic services. Some of the reasons that make iThink Logistics a good choice are listed below:
- It services more than 26,000 pin codes and currently operates in 180 countries across the globe.
- It has a customer base that exceeds 5000 sellers so it has a vast amount of experience in tackling any and every shipping-related challenge that could occur.
- It offers multiple integrations with eCommerce marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify, WooCommerce and more, as well as shipping and logistics companies, such as BlueDart, FedEx, DHL and many others.
- It provides an AI-powered recommendation engine to help retailers choose the best option to fulfill each order individually.
- It offers automatic delivery reattempts in the event that customers aren’t able to receive their orders during the first attempt which reduces confusion and the frequency of returns.
Introduction to Shiprocket
Shiprocket is one of the most well-known and positively-regarded shipping aggregation platforms in India. The company was founded in 2012 in Delhi, where it is presently headquartered.
Being a shipping aggregation company, its primary services include the amalgamation of shipping companies to provide a simplified choice to its partners, the automation of various shipping and logistics services, and integrations with various eCommerce platforms. It also offers value-added features, such as cost estimation, to help retailers more transparently understand the total amount they would be paying and order management across multiple selling platforms.
The company’s current order capacity sits at 200,000 daily orders and it operates in more than 200 countries worldwide. Some of the reasons that make Shiprocket a good choice are listed below:
- It provides value-added services, such as shipping label printing facilities and insurance for every order, which cement it as one of the most comprehensive shipping platforms that are available.
- It offers a calculator for custom shipping rates that will help you determine which distribution partner is offering the best and most affordable service for particular orders depending on factors such as product specifications, distance and more.
- It offers a choice of upwards of 17 shipping firms and you can manage and integrate your logistics and order data using a user-friendly interface.
- It provides a comprehensive platform for analysing and keeping track of crucial order-related information, allowing you to simply analyse your rates of success and identify areas that are in need of improvement.
- It enables you to access all of your important data through a centralised dashboard and it provides synchronization with a variety of eCommerce marketplaces.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: 10 Primary Differences in Features and Services in 2023
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Core Offering
- WareIQ: The flagship offering of WareIQ is its eCommerce fulfillment services which are made possible through a heavy investment in technology. These services encompass product storage, inventory management, marketplace integrations, packaging services, shipping facilities, a custom WMS, last-mile delivery and much more.
- iThink Logistics: The main services offered by iThink Logistics are centred around eCommerce shipping and logistics. The company provides many services that make shipping easier and more efficient, such as integrations with both eCommerce marketplaces and shipping carriers, an AI-enabled recommendation engine, automated shipping processes and more.
- Shiprocket: The core offering of Shiprocket is its shipping aggregation services. By giving its users a choice of multiple carriers and even providing an AI-based recommendation service to help them make an informed decision, they try to offer the fastest and cheapest shipping among all its competitors.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Customer Onboarding Time
- WareIQ: WareIQ’s customer onboarding takes just 7 days from start to finish.
- iThink Logistics: iThink Logistics offers a dedicated customer onboarding team and provides a fast onboarding process though the exact time isn’t specified.
- Shiprocket: Shiprocket also provides a quick onboarding process but again, the exact speed isn’t mentioned by them.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Pricing
- WareIQ: WareIQ offers flexible and transparent pricing plans as well as perks such as no minimum order requirements and the ability to only opt for the services you need. Additionally, the company provides many features in-house, such as a custom WMS and a choice of shipping carriers.
- iThink Logistics: One of the highlights of iThink Logistics’ pricing model is that it claims to offer “free” shipping. However, this only refers to the fact that retailers do not need to pay any upfront or initial costs. Instead, they only pay once they start utilising a service.
- Shiprocket: Shiprocket offers huge discounts of up to 50% for their customers in addition to offering some of the most competitive prices in the industry.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Technological Features
- WareIQ: WareIQ seeks to differentiate itself from its competitors by using advanced technology, a sentiment which is backed up by features such as an app store, a custom WMS, integrations with multiple eCommerce platforms, real-time inventory updates, automated replenishment triggers, branded order tracking and much more.
- iThink Logistics: iThink Logistics offers a suite of technological features that come as standard for most shipping aggregation companies, such as an AI-powered recommendation engine, automated shipping processes, integrations with most eCommerce platforms and shipping companies, an automated setup process and much more.
- Shiprocket: Shiprocket offers many advanced technological features, such as NDR management, a recommendation engine, automated shipping services, SMS notifications and order tracking services.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: App Store
- WareIQ: WareIQ provides an intuitive and well-designed app store that is designed to be familiar to conventional app stores, such as the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. There is a heap of apps that enhance the productivity of various business functions, such as customer feedback, branded tracking, and shipping badges.
- iThink Logistics: iThink Logistics does not have its own app store or provide support for in-house apps.
- Shiprocket: Shiprocket does not offer an app store or first-party app support as well. However, it provides support for API integrations.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Services Offered
- WareIQ: WareIQ provides solutions to most major eCommerce requirements, such as order fulfillment, inventory management, product storage, distribution facilities, last-mile delivery, a custom WMS, an app store, shipping badges, branded order tracking, packaging facilities and much more.
- iThink Logistics: iThink Logistics mainly offers shipping-related services, such as shipping aggregation, an AI-powered recommendation engine, early detection of issues, automated re-delivery attempts, auto-generated reports, and much more.
- Shiprocket: Shiprocket is a logistics and eCommerce delivery partner you can rely on, they offer multiple facilities, zero monthly fees, no minimum shipment requirements, packing services, prepaid COD, API integrations, and much more.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Integrations
- WareIQ: WareIQ’s WMS integrates with many online selling platforms, such as Amazon, Meesho, Flipkart, Myntra, and many more. It also integrates with website-building platforms, such as Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce, among others. This assists customers in monitoring their inventory and order data across platforms and fulfillment center locations.
- iThink Logistics: iThink Logistics offers integrations with multiple eCommerce marketplaces as well as shipping services to be able to keep an eye on all shipments in one location.
- Shiprocket: Shiprocket provides seamless integrations to most major global fulfillment platforms, such as Amazon, Shopify, and eBay, among others. This enables tracking order data, syncing data across platforms, and much more.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Unique Selling Point (USP)
- WareIQ: WareIQ’s unique offering is its widespread use of technology to tackle a variety of eCommerce challenges and requirements. The company makes use of advanced technology in almost every aspect of its operations, such as order fulfillment, inventory management, SKU storage, order tracking and reverse logistics.
- iThink Logistics: iThink Logistics seeks to provide affordable and easily-accessible shipping aggregation solutions to a wide audience. It also reduces the financial burden on sellers but only collects payments after they make use of any facilities.
- Shiprocket: The goal of Shiprocket is to make quick and efficient shipping easily available to a large audience. The company offers advanced features and technology for some of the most competitive rates in the sector.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Customised Packaging
- WareIQ: WareIQ offers sellers the utility of customised packaging where each element of the unboxing experience, such as brand logo, design, size and materials, can be tailored according to their preferences.
- iThink Logistics: iThink Logistics does offer customizable packaging facilities where different aspects can be personalised according to your liking.
- Shiprocket: Shiprocket also offers customised packaging services as per the preferences of its customers.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Cold Storage Facilities
- WareIQ: Cold storage facilities are provided in most of WareIQ’s fulfillment centers.
- iThink Logistics: Cold storage facilities are not offered by iThink Logistics.
- Shiprocket: Cold storage facilities are not provided by Shiprocket in any of their warehouses.
iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ: Feature Comparison Summary Table
|Core Business||All-encompassing fulfillment solutions such as inventory storage, warehouse management, shipping, last-mile delivery, eCommerce marketplace integration and much more.||Shipping aggregation and logistics||Shipping aggregation and logistics|
|Unified OMS & WMS|
(Fulfillment Tech Stack)
|Smart Inventory Placement||Yes, enables same/next-day delivery|
and prevents inventory bloat
|AI-based Inventory Forecast & Replenishment||Yes||No||No|
|Periodic Reports for Inventory Planning & Management||Yes||Yes||No|
|Fulfillment Centers||Yes, managed in-house||No||Yes, outsourced FCs|
|Integration with Top|
(Last Mile Delivery)
|RTO Prediction & Insurance||Yes, with insurance claims managed internally||No||No, but RTO management through WhatsApp notifications available|
(Post Ship Experience)
|Key Account Manager|
(Customer-Success Led Seller Enablement Services)
|SPF Claims Filing||Yes||No||No|
Suggested Read: Shiprocket vs Shyplite vs WareIQ
Conclusion: Why is WareIQ the Best Fulfillment Company Among iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ in 2023?
Making a choice between iThink Logistics vs Shiprocket vs WareIQ is a tough prospect. iThink Logistics and Shiprocket are mainly shipping aggregation companies that don’t offer many other fulfillment services. WareIQ, on the other hand, is primarily an order fulfillment company that provides comprehensive, all-encompassing solutions to almost every eCommerce requirement that you may have. To make an effective decision, you need to chart out and analyse your own short-term and long-term goals and where you envision your company to be. If you just need shipping services and nothing else, you can consider opting for all 3. However, if you need solutions for any other eCommerce requirements, WareIQ will definitely be your best bet.
WareIQ is a homegrown eCommerce fulfillment provider that uses advanced technology to offer a vast suite of eCommerce services. Some of the key ones are listed below:
- Warehouse Management: We have an in-house WMS that can automate many fulfillment center operations
- SKU Storage: We offer a pan-India dark store and fulfillment center network
- App Store: We provide an intuitive and well-designed app store with many different apps
- Online Selling Platform Integrations: We enable integrations with 20-plus eCommerce marketplaces, such as you can sell on Amazon, sell on Flipkart, sell on eBay, and many more
- Branded Order Tracking: We offer branded tracking facilities that will enable you to personalise your order tracking pages with any information you want to get across to your customers.
- Reverse Logistics: We handle returns management and shield you from the adverse effects of returns
- Multiple Shipping Companies: We offer more than 12 courier partners to choose from
- Custom Packaging Facilities: We provide custom packaging facilities that can be tailored according to your preferences.
- Shipping Badges: We enable you to add Prime-like shipping badges that showcase shipping times on your product listings
- Ultra-Fast Delivery: We have lightning-fast same-day and next-day fulfillment services