Delhivery vs Blue Dart vs WareIQ: 10 Key Differences to Help You Pick the Best eCommerce Logistics and Courier Services Partner in 2023
Are you an eCommerce retailer trying to make the choice between partnering with a company that specializes in shipping and distribution or eCommerce fulfillment? If so, you need to understand the primary differences between them, which is what we’ll help you with by comparing Delhivery vs BlueDart vs WareIQ. While both these types of 3PL fulfillment companies share many things in common, such as giving retailers like yourself the option to offload various fulfillment processes to an external associate, there are also stark contrasts and significant disparities in the type of services they offer, the extent of their fulfillment networks, their prime objectives and much more.
eCommerce Shipping and logistics companies mainly tackle specific services pertaining to eCommerce shipping, such as providing a choice of multiple shipping carriers, providing shipping software to manage and track all your packages, integrations with all your partners, and more. However, they generally lack storage and inventory management capabilities, something that eCommerce fulfillment companies provide. In addition to this, eCommerce fulfillment companies also may provide all the shipping-related facilities that dedicated shipping companies offer. Thus, it is necessary to identify your own objectives and pick an option accordingly.
In this blog, we will be comparing and contrasting some of the most renowned 3PL shipping and fulfillment companies in the country – Delhivery vs Blue Dart vs WareIQ – and help make this decision a little easier by going through all their features and services in detail.
- Introduction to WareIQ
- Introduction to Delhivery
- Introduction to Blue Dart
- Delhivery vs Blue Dart vs WareIQ: 10 Key Disparities Between Their Services and Facilities in 2023
- Delhivery vs Blue Dart vs WareIQ: Which is the Best eCommerce Logistics & Shipping Solution?
- Conclusion: Why You Should Consider WareIQ as Your First Choice Among Blue Dart vs Delhivery vs WareIQ If Looking for an eCommerce Last Mile Delivery Partner in 2023?
- Blue Dart vs Delhivery vs WareIQ: FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Before talking about the differences in Bluedart vs Delhivery vs WareIQ, let’s first discuss them one by one.
Introduction to WareIQ
WareIQ is an eCommerce fulfillment company that was founded in Bangalore in 2019. It offers a vast array of services encompassing requirements across the entire spectrum of eCommerce, such as order fulfillment, product storage, inventory management, online integrations, shipping aggregation, last-mile delivery, returns management, and much more. In addition to the aforementioned features, the company offers unique, value-added services, such as an app store, an in-built WMS, shipping & trust badges, flexible payment plans, and more.
This makes it the perfect option for retailers that are looking for an all-in-one solution to tackle any requirement and challenges that may come their way. The company also provides excellent scalability to be able to adjust to expanding operations and order volumes in the future. Some of WareIQ’s stand-out features that make it an excellent choice between Delhivery vs BlueDart vs WareIQ are listed below:
- It provides a pan-India storage network consisting of fulfillment centers and dark stores and offers smart inventory placement recommendations to help you store your inventory in close proximity to customers and transport facilities.
- It has an in-house WMS that is able to monitor and provide real-time updates regarding inventory level and order-related data, across storage locations and online selling platforms.
- It can integrate with 20-plus eCommerce marketplaces, such as selling on Amazon, sell on eBay, sell on Flipkart, and more, in addition to online website-building platforms, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and more.
- It provides returns management which includes handling the entire reverse logistics procedure, providing an RTO Shield to offset the negative impact caused by returns, reducing RTO cost, and offering insurance for every product.
- It provides partnerships with more than 12 of the biggest shipping carriers in the region, which enables reliable, ultra-fast same-day and next-day delivery and always assigns the swiftest and most cost-saving option for every order.
Suggested Read: Shipkaro vs Shiprocket vs Wareiq: Ultimate Comparison for 2023
WareIQ, an eCommerce fulfillment company, empowers online brands with a superior-tech platform to compete with Amazon like service levels by bringing their average delivery timelines from 5-10 days to 1-2 days.
Introduction to Delhivery
Delhivery is a 2011-founded, Gurgaon-based company that specialises in shipping and logistics, and offers a variety of services that help improve the supply chain, including order fulfillment, online integrations, and warehouse facilities. The company’s major objective is to deliver dependable infrastructure that improves the general day-to-day operations of eCommerce. It accomplishes this by utilizing technology to cover more than 18,000 pin codes, providing round-the-clock customer assistance, having an expansive system of fulfillment facilities, and doing a whole lot more.
This has made it one of the more popular solutions for eCommerce shipping and a preferred distribution partner in the country and its vast expertise in engineering and technological solutions only reiterates this sentiment. Some of Delhivery’s stand-out features that make it an excellent choice between Delhivery vs BlueDart vs WareIQ are listed below:
- It offers international B2C and B2B fulfillment and shipping services to numerous nations using companies like DHL and FedEx.
- It provides a broad network of fulfillment and storage infrastructure, including direct delivery facilities, sorting facilities, shipping gateways, and fulfillment facilities.
- It offers returns management in order to lessen the harm and delays brought on by returns.
- It offers 2 to 4-day delivery options for high-mileage orders across the nation in addition to same-day and next-day delivery for traditional orders.
- It offers year-round, 24/7 online customer service for all inquiries, which makes resolving any problems or delays incredibly easy and quick.
Suggested Read: List of Top 10 Warehousing Companies in Delhi NCR
Introduction to Blue Dart
Blue Dart Express Limited is an Indian courier and logistics that was established in 1983, making it one of the oldest continually-operating shipping companies in the country. Its current headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is one of the largest and most experienced Indian eCommerce fulfillment suppliers, serving more than 35,000 operational pin codes within the country in addition to operating in more than 220 other countries, worldwide.
They offer a variety of standard eCommerce services, as well as some unique features like letting customers select their desired delivery date and time by selecting schedules and time slots. Additionally, it provides an API that can provide specialised services like automatic proof-of-delivery updates, impermeable packaging, and much more. Some of Blue Dart’s stand-out features that make it an excellent choice between Delhivery vs BlueDart vs WareIQ are listed below:
- It accepts the most widely-used payment services, which makes the payment process as easy and seamless as possible.
- It offers both domestic and international distribution facilities, which can be valuable if you sell your products abroad or are looking to penetrate foreign markets.
- It can deliver products on specific dates that were determined in advance, which reduces the risk of RTOs and non-acceptance of orders.
- It provides value-added services, such as weather-resistant packaging, for additional peace of mind during transit.
- It was established when India won its first cricket world cup, giving it almost 40 years of valuable experience in the industry.
Similar Post: Vamaship vs Shiprocket vs Wareiq
Delhivery vs Blue Dart vs WareIQ: 10 Key Disparities Between Their Services and Facilities in 2023
Are you still confused about which one to choose from BlueDart vs Delhivery vs WareIQ?
- WareIQ: WareIQ’s main product is its fulfillment services which are powered by advanced technology and backed by a large infrastructure network. Some of these services are order fulfillment, inventory management, SKU storage, custom WMS software, eCommerce order tracking, shipping aggregation, last-mile delivery, and much more.
- Delhivery: Delhivery is known as a shipping and 3PL logistics provider. Their primary services relate to freight aggregation and distribution. However, the business also offers various fulfillment services, including returns management and a network of fulfillment centers.
- BlueDart: BlueDart was initially pioneered before the onset of eCommerce and is primarily regarded for its shipping and distribution services, both in India and abroad. In relation to its shipping services, it offers multiple value-added facilities, such as weather-resistant packaging and scheduled delivery.
Customer Onboarding Time
- WareIQ: WareIQ provides a detailed customer onboarding process that takes just 7 days from start to finish.
- Delhivery: Delhivery offers instant customer onboarding as the only thing required is to signup and you can start shipping products immediately.
- BlueDart: BlueDart does not offer dedicated customer onboarding facilities.
- WareIQ: WareIQ offers benefits including no minimum order restrictions and the option to only select the services you require, in addition to flexible and transparent pricing options. The business also offers a variety of options internally, including a personalised WMS and a selection of shipping carriers, negating the need to search for these features elsewhere.
- Delhivery: No sign-up fees or monthly memberships are only a couple of the benefits of Delhivery’s price structure. Instead, the business bases its fees on the size and weight of each order and customers can calculate their payments using an internal price calculator.
- BlueDart: BlueDart’s prices are based upon metrics such as the distance of the destination, weight and dimensions of the package, and space required in transit. The company offers pricing tools to identify what the price will be based on the above criteria.
- WareIQ: By utilising cutting-edge technology, WareIQ aims to set itself apart from its rivals. This goal is supported by features like an app store, a unique WMS, real-time inventory alerts, integrations with various eCommerce platforms, branded tracking, automated resupply triggers, and much more.
- Delhivery: A number of cutting-edge technology capabilities are also used by Delhivery, including multi-platform integrations, intelligent inventory placement, document management, real-time order monitoring, and many more.
- BlueDart: BlueDart provides multiple useful technological features, such as a pricing tool to know how much you’d be spending to ship an order, scheduled delivery, a custom API that is utilised for many features, and much more.
- WareIQ: A user-friendly and well-designed app store is offered by WareIQ which has an intentionally similar layout to conventional app stores like the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Numerous apps exist that increase the productivity of several operations, including customer feedback, shipping badges and branded tracking.
- Delhivery: Delhivery does not provide an app store to offer support for any 1st or 3rd-party apps.
- BlueDart: BlueDart also does not have an app store or offer any app support.
- WareIQ: Order fulfillment, inventory storage, inventory management, last-mile delivery, distribution facilities, a unique WMS, an in-house app store, branded tracking, shipping badges, custom packing services, and many more significant eCommerce requirements are all addressed by WareIQ.
- Delhivery: Delhivery provides a comprehensive range of logistics and fulfillment facilities, including transportation, order tracking, specialised transit facilities, a nationwide warehouse network, no monthly subscriptions, and much more. These services are available both domestically and internationally.
- BlueDart: BlueDart offers many services, most of which are centered around shipping and logistics. Some of these features include both international and domestic shipping, scheduled delivery, a price calculator, order tracking, weather-proof packaging, and much more.
- WareIQ: WareIQ’s custom WMS is compatible with a wide range of online marketplaces, including Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, and more. Additionally, it integrates with tools for creating websites, including Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento.
- Delhivery: Delhivery offers integrations with most shipping companies, such as BlueDart, DHL, FedEx, and more, as well as eCommerce selling platforms, such as Amazon, Flipkart, and more.
- BlueDart: BlueDart offers multiple business integration tools, such as InternetDart, ShopTrack, PackTrack, MobileDart, and more. However, it cannot integrate directly with eCommerce selling platforms.
Unique Selling Point (USP)
- WareIQ: The distinctive feature of WareIQ’s solutions is its extensive use of technology to address various eCommerce requirements and issues. In practically every area of its business operations, including inventory management, order fulfillment, SKU storage, reverse logistics, and order tracking, the company uses cutting-edge technology.
- Delhivery: Delhivery offers several fulfillment-centric services, including a network of fulfillment centers and order tracking, in addition to providing shipping aggregation options for both domestic and international distribution.
- BlueDart: BlueDart is one of India’s oldest and most experienced shipping companies. It is also utilized by most 3PL fulfillment companies as a shipping partner due to its reputation for efficient and quick shipping services.
- WareIQ: With the customized packaging facilities offered by WareIQ, sellers can customize every aspect of the unwrapping experience, including the brand logo, size, design, and materials, to their tastes.
- Delhivery: Delhivery provides custom packaging facilities where many aspects of the package can be personalised according to the preferences of retailers.
- BlueDart: BlueDart offers weather-resistant packaging using specialised materials but does not offer customizable packaging.
Cold Storage Facilities
- WareIQ: WareIQ provides cold storage provisions in many fulfillment centers in its overall network.
- Delhivery: Delhivery provides cold storage facilities and other temperature-varying facilities in its warehouses.
- BlueDart: BlueDart offers temperature-controlled facilities in its transit infrastructure.S
Suggested Read: Shiprocket vs WareIQ vs Delhivery: Which is Better?
Delhivery vs Blue Dart vs WareIQ: Which is the Best eCommerce Logistics & Shipping Solution?
|Core Business||All-encompassing fulfillment solutions such as inventory storage, warehouse management, shipping, last-mile delivery, eCommerce marketplace integration and much more.||eCommerce shipping and fulfillment services||eCommerce shipping and logistics|
|Unified Platform Experience (OMS & WMS)||Yes (fully integrated WMS, OMS, inventory analytics & prediction, shipping aggregation and returns management)||No (required to bring your own tech solutions separately)||No|
|Smart Fulfillment Network Design||Yes (AI-powered inventory and network planning tools are available)||No||No|
|Inventory Placement Insights||Yes||Yes||No|
|Marketplace Fulfillment Compliance||Yes||No||No|
|Smart Courier Allocation||Yes (AI-powered shipping recommendations provided to help balance cost and speed)||No||No|
|Assured Prime-Like Shipping Badges for D2C Websites||Yes (Same-Day, Next-Day, Two-Day and Standard shipping badges are available||No||No|
|AI-based Inventory Forecast & Replenishment||Yes||No||No|
|Periodic Reports for Inventory Planning & Management||Yes||Yes||No|
|Fulfillment Centers||Yes, managed in-house||Yes||No|
|Dark Store-Led Same-Day Delivery||Yes||No||No|
|Integration with Top|
(Last Mile Delivery)
|RTO Risk Prediction & Insurance||Yes, with insurance claims managed internally||No||No|
|Integrated Value Apps||Yes (Self-built and can integrate with 3rd party apps)||No||No|
|Branded Tracking||Yes||Yes||No (only regular order tracking is available)|
(Post Ship Experience)
|Key Account Manager|
(Customer-Success Led Seller Enablement Services)
|SPF Claims Filing||Yes||No||No|
Hope, this made you clear about which one to choose in BlueDart VS Delhivery VS WareIQ.
Conclusion: Why You Should Consider WareIQ as Your First Choice Among Blue Dart vs Delhivery vs WareIQ If Looking for an eCommerce Last Mile Delivery Partner in 2023?
Choosing the appropriate fulfillment company is in the best interests of your business and its future. When we talk about the best then choosing between BlueDart VS Delhivery VS WareIQ, could be a task.It can be the determining factor as to whether customers have a positive delivery experience and choose to purchase from your brand again versus them having a negative experience, riddled with delays and damaged goods. While some companies, such as BlueDart offers mainly shipping and logistics services, others, such as Delhivery and WareIQ, also offer storage facilities to ensure that your products are always secure and ready to be dispatched.
While Delhivery & Blue Dart’s core operations are mostly last-mile delivery or courier service, WareIQ acts as a courier aggregator where the clients have the option to choose from an extensive list of national and hyperlocal courier partners for last mile delivery services. WareIQ goes the extra mile to provide end-to-end fulfillment services starting from warehousing, tech platform, last mile delivery, post-purchase experience, and engagement, etc. It ensures that you are able to offer the ultimate and highest-end features and services to your customers. From a custom WMS, an in-house app store, and more, WareIQ provides common-sense solutions to a wide range of complex requirements and that is why we recommend you partner with us if you need a long-lasting and reliable fulfillment partner. So, you should definitely consider WareIQ as your first choice If looking for an eCommerce delivery partner among bluedart vs delhivery vs WareIQ in the coming year, 2023.
WareIQ is an eCommerce fulfillment company that uses technology as its mantra to provide access to advanced facilities to a wide range of online sellers. Some of the key features are listed below:
- We provide a SaaS platform for AI-enabled inventory management that prevents understocking and overstocking situations and keeps your inventory at its optimum levels.
- We offer reverse logistics assistance and have an RTO Shield that protects every product from the potential damage brought on by returns.
- We provide many custom packaging options, where you can alter every aspect of the container to suit your preferences, including the branding, the materials used, the design and more.
- We try to understand online consumer behavior and provide a dedicated set of customer service staff that are experts and work around the clock to quickly address client inquiries.
- We enable you to choose and pay for the services you need, and you can always upgrade or amend your plans in response to changing circumstances because we don’t have a minimum order requirement.
Suggested Read: Which is Better: Wareiq vs Clickpost vs Shiprocket